Register for a training session by clicking a link below:
Instructions for watching videos
We recommend that you use Firefox, Chrome, or Safari when participating in online training sessions. Microsoft Edge and older versions of Internet Explorer, which do not meet commonly accepted browser standards, are not supported (a new, compliant version of Microsoft Edge is to be released soon).
- Be sure pop-up blockers are disabled for this site. They may restrict your access to test links.
- Training videos are presented with Youtube functionality; You may prefer to adjust the resolution when viewing this training. The HD and Fullscreen options are available in the bottom right of the player window.
- Depending on your Internet connection speed, your video may play and pause on its own. If this happens, you should let the video buffer before playing.
- Watch the entire video to access the Test link at the end of the video. Do not scroll forward. You may pause at any time if a break is needed. *Review of topics discussed in this training can be found in the Tutorials section at help.pathwaysmisi.org.
- Upon completion of the video, you will access the post test by clicking the link that appears during the video. Your score will automatically be uploaded to the Pathways training database and an email will be generated with your results. You must complete the test and click the "submit" button to receive credit for the course.